In order to enhance the employment competitiveness of college students, the Ministry of Education encourages the curriculum planning and teaching of university education to have innovative thinking. It should choose the teaching style design of shunting to professional practical application to strengthen the employability of students after graduation, thus encouraging universities Planning to promote the curriculum diversion plan. Under the planning and leadership of Vice principal Chen Junkan, Chang Gung University began to implement the curriculum diversion plan in December 2013 through a subsidy from the Ministry of Education. This is the beginning of this program.
In response to the curriculum triage plan and the care needs of the elderly society, combined with the school’s rich medical, biotechnology, health and long-term care resources, the school plans to establish a "Health Care Industry Master Degree Program" and "Biotechnology Industry" in the medical school. Master's degree program". Among them, this course of health care was selected at the beginning of 2014 in the Department of Physical Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Department of Huzhi, Department of Nursing, and Department of Management of the School of Management to form a curriculum committee and several industry representatives. , The goal of this program is set as the close integration of the curriculum and the industry, emphasizing practical internships, and fostering empathy, social care mission, practical experience, business management, entrepreneurial skills, workplace mobility, foreign language skills, and international outlook Senior nursing professionals; at the same time, complete the overall curriculum planning, and start enrolling graduate students in the 105 academic year.
1.Cultivation of senior and long-term care industry practical talents and R&D professionals with practical experience, business management, innovation and entrepreneurship, workplace mobility, and international outlook.
2. The faculty combines the Department of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Department of Nursing, Department of Respiratory Therapy, Department of Medical Management, and Department of Business Administration of Chang Gung University, as well as the faculty of the "Healthy Aging Research Center" on campus, and also recruits Chang Gung Memorial Hospital and Health Care The cultural village and related industry teachers teach courses to provide students with excellent industry-university-research learning resources in the field of advanced age and long-term care.
3. This semester selects appropriate internship fields, arranges students to practice in institutions or enterprises, and provides a good platform for industry-university cooperation. Recently, in compliance with the long-term care 2.0 development of community and new-type services, in addition to the original Chang Gung Health Village, internships and industry-university cooperation opportunities connecting multiple long-term care-related start-up companies and industries, and internship opportunities in Japanese long-term care institutions have been added. To achieve the goal of seamless integration between schools and industry.
4. Emphasizing internship courses, master's thesis can be completed in the form of academic research papers or professional practice reports.
5. Industry teachers will be jointly taught, and a "sandwich" summer internship method will be planned so that students can combine classroom knowledge and industry experience.
6. Students of related disciplines start from the university to arrange courses, and they can complete their bachelor and master's degrees within five years.
This program is planned to recruit students from relevant departments of the School of Medicine and Management of the school to apply for study. The curriculum is planned for the "Elderly Health Care Industry Credit Course" (14 credits) and 30 credits for the master's course. Students who have completed the required course credits during the university period will be awarded a certificate of "Credits and Courses in the Elderly Health Care Industry" upon graduation. Undergraduate students who have completed part of the courses, took the open admissions examination in their senior year and were admitted. After graduating from the maternal department, they will continue to complete 30 credits of the master's course. Those who pass the grade will be awarded a master's degree. The open entrance examination for this master's degree program also recruits bachelor's graduates from other schools.
This course is a practical course for the license professionals cultivated by the aforementioned participating departments of the school to inspire and strengthen their knowledge, interests, skills and perspectives related to senior age and long-term care in the development education, so that students can pass the maternal major after graduation The license examination can also immediately join the elderly and long-term care workplaces, with professional-level personnel engaged in the management and operation of the care industry, or creative research and development of related industries, so the professional quality of care can be improved. In addition to paying attention to the planning of professional theory and practical courses, and the implementation of field internships inside and outside the school, it also pays attention to the development of students' humanistic literacy and social care sentiment, so that graduates have not only relevant professional theoretical and practical skills, but also industrial planning The ability of management and innovation, because of the humanistic characteristics, is more willing to take the health care industry as his future career, to achieve the purpose of applying what he learns and seamlessly integrating the school and the industry. In addition to cultivating outstanding industrial application talents and providing part of the manpower for industrial upgrading, it also hopes to expand the interface of industry-university cooperation, expand the industrial value of university teachers' academic research results and the efficiency of national talent utilization.